taco™ Prep Bead beater
The taco™Prep Bead Beater is designed to homogenize up to 16 samples simultaneously for releasing cellular contents. Animal and plant tissues could be disrupted within a short period of time through contacting with highly accelerated beads.
• Complete homogenization of animal and plant tissues in 13 seconds.
• Irregular collision of beads to achieve complete homogenization.
• Easy one-button operation.
• Single knob control.
• OLED screen for clear display.
• Can be used for various sample types including animal tissues, plant tissues and microorganisms.
• Adjustable cycle number for effective homogenization
• Homogenized products readily to be used for a wide range of downstream applications, such as nucleic acid extraction by taco™ or taco™ mini Nucleic Acid Automatic Extraction System.
taco™Prep Bead Beater
|Sample Capacity||Up to 16 samples per run|
|Cycle Duration||13 sec/cycle or 40 sec/cycle (max. 6 cycle each)|
|Dimensions & Weight||240 (W) × 250 (D) × 300 (H) mm, 11 kg|
|Operating Temperature||16 - 30°C|
|Power Source||100-120V/200-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2A|
|Warranty Information||1-year limited warranty|
|A-PSBT||taco™ Prep Preloaded Steel Bead Tubes||-||GeneReach||100 pcs/box|
|A-PST||taco™ Prep Beating Tubes (2.0 ml)||-||GeneReach||500 pcs/bag|
|A-PSB||taco™ Prep Steel Beads (2.5 mm)||-||GeneReach||3000 pcs/btl|